Step 1: Install the Plugin
- Open the Settings page and click the Integrations tab.
- Under the Jenkins Pipeline icon, click Connect.
- In the Connect Colony to your Jenkins Pipeline window, click the Download button.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Browse the content of the unzipped folder and locate the colony.hpi file.
- Open Jenkins' web UI as an administrator and perform the following steps:
- Browse to the Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins page.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under the Upload Plugin section, upload the colony.hpi file
- Navigate to the Manage Jenkins > Configure System page.
- Under the Colony Connection section, enter the following parameters:
- Domain name or IP: cloudshellcolony.com
- Port: 80
- Token: Switch to CloudShell Colony's UI and copy the automatically generated token. Switch back to Jenkins' Web UI and paste the token into this field.
Your plugin is installed and configured.
Step 2: Verify Installation and Launch a Sandbox
To start launching sandboxes from your Jenkins pipeline, see Launching a Sandbox from the Jenkins Pipeline.