The sandbox page provides detailed information about your sandbox and its applications. Here you can also troubleshoot application deployment issues and connect to your applications via SSH or RDP.
To open the sandbox page:
- In the Sandbox Environments page, click a sandbox.
The sandbox's page is displayed.
The sandbox page has 4 tabs:
- Summary provides general details about the sandbox, including the start and end times and owner, blueprint it is based on, any parameters and artifacts and links to the sandbox's applications.
- Applications details each of the sandbox's applications, including its current status, public/private IPs, cloud account (and Kubernetes compute service if applicable), the application's internal DNS and any inbound/outbound ports.
- Infrastructure lists the cloud VMs/instances and each instance's ID, private IP and application.
- Troubleshooting enables you to connect to the application's VM/instance via SSH or RDP. If you're having any issues with your applications, you can browse the application deployment logs from within the VM/instance. For details, see Troubleshooting and Debugging Library.