To launch a sandbox from CloudShell Colony's UI:
- Click the Sandboxes page.
- On the top-right of the screen, click New Sandbox.
The Blueprints Catalog is displayed.
- Click the Samples or Space Blueprints tab.
- Click the required blueprint.
Optionally, use the Search by name field to find the required blueprint.
- At the bottom of the screen click Next: Set Parameters.
- Enter the required parameters and artifacts details, and click Launch Sandbox.
NOTE: Each sandbox may require different parameters and artifacts details. These are derived from the blueprint used to launch this sandbox. The parameters are usually used by an application's Initialization script in configuring the application. For example, database credentials, log's location, etc. The artifact is a binary file used by the Initialization script to install the application. The Artifacts details are usually used to specify the location in which the application's artifacts will be installed.
Once the deployment of your sandbox begins, an Open Sandbox button is displayed on the bottom of the screen. Click it to open the sandbox.
You can launch a sandbox based on an earlier version of an environment. To learn more, see Launching a Sandbox Based on an Earlier Environment.