In this step, you will duplicate the pre-production environment blueprint to create the baseline for your production environment blueprint.
- Open the Settings page and click the Blueprint Repositories tab.
- Click the link to your sandbox environment blueprint repository and find the blueprint that represents your pre-production environment.
- Copy the following into your production blueprint repository:
- The entire applications folder
- The pre-production environment's blueprint YAML file
The baseline blueprint is copied to the production blueprints repository. You are now ready to update the blueprint and turn it into your production environment blueprint.
TIP: It is recommended to keep the production blueprint repository neat and ensure that it contains the production blueprint related files only.